Dr. Pipim's Latest Book (Available as a FREE PDF download or obtain your PRINT copy or EBOOK)
"Truth enlightens those who are willing to receive it and brings out the true nature of those opposed to it!"
The question of women’s ordination is a defining issue for the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The issue is more than merely whether or not women can legitimately serve as elders or pastors. More importantly it concerns the basis upon which that decision is to be made and how the outcome of that decision is likely to affect the identity, message, mission, and unity of the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church.
This is why the decision of the Church, based on the following questions, is of such great significance:
• Why should the Church ordain or not ordain women as elders or pastors?
• What are the key issues in the debate?
• How did the Church’s pioneers address the matter—and why that way?
• How did recent General Conference sessions decide the issue—and why?
• Are the biblical arguments for or against it strong enough to stand the test of time?
• What does the issue say about gender equality and gender role-differentiation in both the home and the church?
• What is the connection, if any, between this issue and that of homosexuality?
• What was—and is—God’s intended arrangement at Creation for the relation between men and women?
COURAGE: Taking a Stand On A Defining Issue—Women's Ordination is a provocative book that seeks to peel off layers of evidences—for and against the issue—and unearth God's distinctive guidance for His end-time Church. In an engaging, easy-to-read style, the author navigates through key biblical passages and practices, crucial Spirit of Prophecy statements, significant Adventist historical accounts, hidden secular philosophies, as well as through the examples of some other Christian churches. COURAGE distinguishes facts from fiction, truth from error, and logic from emotions to present a compelling case for Biblical integrity, godliness, and service.
Whether you’re currently for, against, or neutral on the issue, this COURAGE book will force you to declare or take a stand—and will challenge you to defend your position. It is arguably the clearest and most enlightening treatment of the subject in the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Discover why. The COURAGE book is available as:
1. A free PDF download:
2. Ebook & Softcover Book
“When truth is presented to an honestly mistaken person, he either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest.”